Our minibus service offers a fixed or flexible option for a fee that is calculated by the pick up/drop off location.
The service covers the following routes (routes may alter depending upon demand)
The Bus Routes
- Blue: Burley (central meeting point at the Old Farmhouse tearooms in Burley) and Sway
- Green: Highcliffe, Milford (central meeting point at the Village Green in Milford on Sea) and Lymington, including the IOW Ferry Terminal.
- Yellow: Minstead, Lyndhurst and Brockenhurst (central meeting point at Meerut Road)
- Red: Hythe (central meeting point at The Heath and Exbury Gardens) and Beaulieu
- Orange: Romsey (central meeting point at The Vine Inn, Ower), Cadnam (central meeting point at The White Hart, Cadnam), Ashurst (central meeting point at The Forest Inn, Ashurst)
- Black: Cooper Dean (central meeting point at Cooper Dean roundabout) and Bransgore
In many cases it is financially a more viable option for parents to sign up and pay termly in advance, particularly when booking three or more journeys each week. Those who do so have unlimited use of a morning and evening service, with approximate timings for pick-up and drop-off.
We will accommodate parents wishing to use the service on an ad-hoc basis if space is available, but the pick-up and drop-off points must be along the existing route.
Fees and further information are available from the School Office.
If you would like to use the minibus service please complete the appropriate section of the online form.
The Boarding House offers an escorted train service to and from London on Friday/Sunday evenings. This is predominantly for weekly boarders but may also be extended to other pupils on request to Mr Miell via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to find out more.
Isle of Wight Ferry
For the children who live on the Isle of Wight, the school offers an escorted service on the Lymington to Yarmouth route. In the morning the children are met at Yarmouth for the ferry and accompanied to Lymington Pier, from where they are taken up to school by minibus. In the evening the children are then escorted back to Yarmouth, where they are met at the ferry terminal by a parent or designated adult.